With the delicious and versatile flavor profile of Whey Wild premium performance protein, you can use it in a multitude of healthy desserts.
We wanted to try it out with some healthy protein banana bread with white chocolate chips. For those looking for a somewhat healthy cheat meal, you can even add some delicious blueberries or raspberries instead of white chocolate.
½ cup egg whites
1 cup mashed bananas
½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Preheat over to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray non stick cooking spray into bread pan.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
4. Mix the liquid ingredients in a bowl and combine. For the bananas, about 3 bananas is a cup and will make a moist bread. If you want a drier bread, use 2 bananas.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and mix until just combined. Don’t over mix.
6. Add in a handful of white chocolate chips. Alternatively, you can substitute in blueberries or raspberries.
7. Add batter to bread pan.
8. Bake 40-50 minutes until a knife can be inserted into the center and comes out clean without any batter or goop on it.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool